Thursday, August 24, 2006

Six Pack Abs | Shock your abdominal muscles for that washboard six pack abs?

Hi,

If you have enjoyed our newsletters and have benefited from the regular free fitness tips. Please feel free to tell your friends about www.sgfitnessonline.com. Better yet, ask them to subscribe to this free newsletter. They will be grateful to you for helping them improve their health and fitness. I will be grateful to you too for allowing my free newsletters to benefit more people.

In this fitness tips newsletter, I will touch on a very commonly asked question of which you may probably at some time or other pondered upon too.

Question:-

I have seen many advertisements about electric stimulation gadgets touted to help me lose fat around my waist and to build six pack abs muscles. Some of the ads also claim that a 20 minute stimulation with their gadget is equal to doing 300 sit ups. Is it possible to lose weight around my waist and to bring out my 6 pack washboard abdominal muscle with these gadgets?

Free Fitness Tips:-

I will ask some questions in return. If these gadgets really work, then all professional bodybuilders and people with washboard abdominals can simply use these stimulators instead of doing so much cardio exercises to lose fats and so many crunches to build and show their abdominal muscles isn't it? These products, if they are so effective will be flying off the shelves and the world's obesity problems would be solved a long time ago won't they? But why didn't they? Ahhhhh....I think you are getting the picture.

Electric Muscle Stimulator(EMS) has it uses. It is a medical technology to treat victims of traumatic injury. It aids in pain relief, accelerate healing and prevents muscle breadown through lack of use while patients rehabilitate. But can they help me to build a 6 pack washboard abdominal muscles? No way! The only way to get your six pack is to lose the fats around your waist is through healthy dieting and cardio exercises with old fashioned abdominal exercises such as crunches, hanging leg raisers, reverse crunches and other core muscle exercises.

So before you get anymore misinformation and rush out to buy some EMS gizmoz in believing that you will own great abs just by using them while watching TV with your favourite potato chips, well, think again now that you know the truth and keep that hard earned money in your pocket.

For more articles like these, visit www.sgfitnessonline.com

1 comment:

Chris Chew said...

Hi Lawrence,

Thank you for using my articles and recommending my site.

You may also use some artilces from my blog which I update frequently.